I Was A Model Doing A Catwalk (Dream)


Last night, I dreamt that I was doing a catwalk in a room full of models. I watched the other girls walk and thought to myself that I could do it too. When it was my turn to walk, I felt like my catwalk sways too much and that I didn’t walk really straight. I’m not sure. But the one who looks at our walks didn’t say anything. Another incident happened in the dream which I couldn’t remember, but I went back to the room full of models and tried to be a model.

I wasn’t thinking of modeling last night, so I asked my favorite psychic Lawrence, what could that mean?

While I was waiting for his e-mail reply, I googled possible meanings and these are what I have found:


Model
To dream of being [a] fashion model represents your awareness of yourself doing something better than others all the time. Being a perfect example of “positiver” behavior. Being noticed for doing something the best way. Portraying certain image to others. Negatively, a model may reflect narcissism.Alternatively, a model may reflect your view of someone else that you are noticing is doing something better than you are. You may be striving for something that’s unrealistic. Your idea of beauty. (Dream Bible)

Model Dream Interpretation and Meaning
Did you dream of models last night? Leggy blonds with high fashion on their minds? If so, you might be overly concerned with your own appearance. You may be dreaming of the models because you are worried about what other people think of you. Perhaps you lack self-confidence in the face you are presenting to the world; you are concerned with how others perceive you and what they think.While the model strutting her stuff down the runway might be trying to show you your concern with your appearance, her appearance in your dreams can also mean that you are worrying too much. Concern yourself less with what everyone else thinks and learn to be happy with yourself and your choices. Realize too, that everyone else is more concerned with what YOU think of THEM, and probably barely notice you. (Sleep Culture)

Model Dream Meaning
To dream of a model, foretells your social affairs will deplete your purse, and quarrels and regrets will follow. For a young woman to dream that she is a model or seeking to be one, foretells she will be entangled in a love affair which will give her trouble through the selfishness of a friend. (Dream Mean)

Catwalk
To see or dream that you are walking a catwalk represents your new found confidence. It may also mean that you enjoy being the center of attention. You are being recognized for your talents or creativity. Alternatively, the dream could mean that you are using your appearance to get your way. You need to start looking within yourself. (Dream Moods)

Catwalk
To see or dream that you are walking a catwalk signifies that you have faith in yourself and your abilities. Perhaps you want people to notice and admire you. It may also mean that others appreciate your efforts and are aware of your originality and individuality. (Dream Forth)


After just a few hours, I received my reply from my psychic, and this was his insight:

Lawrence: Hi
It means you’re competing against others, and judging yourself on how you are doing rather than letting the judges judge you. A part of you wants to be famous and wants to make sure you’re on top of the list being watched so you’re trying to be perfect.
I would still work in the travel industry if you can.
L


What he said really made sense. Right now I’m trying so hard to gain weight and have perfect skin because of the strict requirements of the job that I am trying to get after I graduate. And my mom is already pressuring me to get a job, any kind of job (even those jobs that I don’t like) because the people around me are already making money while here I am, still stuck on being a student. Perhaps I was unconsciously trying to compete or whatever, but what I am sure of is that I am very critical of myself (esp. physically) right now. He advised me to still try having the job in the travel industry because I am feeling lost and sometimes I feel like giving up on that job. And yes, part of me wants to be something like an actress, but it’s too out of my reach. I don’t know. I really don’t want to reveal it but now you know. Ciao :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.