Double Rainbow


Back in December 2016, my best friend and I saw a double rainbow. It was right after our final exams – we were shopping in the city and the moment that we went out of the building, a beautiful rainbow was right before us. We were like, “Wow, a rainbow!” And then seconds later, “Wow, there’s one more!” We were so amazed. My friend told me that it means good luck because Miss Universe 2015, Pia Wurtzbach, had a double rainbow on her back the moment she came back to the Philippines with her crown. She also told me that the moment we both saw the double rainbow, she felt in her heart that good things are bound to happen.

Before I share the meanings of the double rainbow that I found out on the internet, I just want to say that I think seeing the double rainbow together with my best friend is a bit significant. The moment that we got to know each other, we became inseparable like twins. Sure, we also have our moments of misunderstandings and challenges in our friendship, but I think this friendship is a bit fated. Back in 2013 and 2014, I always told her that maybe we were twins or siblings in our past life. I don’t know why I said it – I don’t usually say this to other people. Or perhaps it was a flash of intuition because…

Lately, I looked at our synastry and composite charts. In our composite chart, we have a Libra ascendant which probably explains why it is very harmonious when we are together and we seem to look pretty together. No kidding, no exaggeration, people tell us that when we are together J. Plus, our composite moon is conjunct our composite ascendant which indicates a loving and nurturing relationship (yep, we are each other’s safe haven). Meanwhile, our synastry chart revealed something very karmic. My friend’s SUN is conjunct my South Node so I was right when I told her that we were connected in our past lives. It might be a father-child relationship, or a brotherly relationship. If you would ask me, I think it was brotherly. It feels better. And it didn’t take long for us to adjust to each other as roommates or best friends probably because we have already known each other before. Also, my Venus is conjunct her North Node. However, this does not signify a “romantic” relationship for us, maybe just a very close and harmonious “feminine” friendship. This is the kind of friendship that I love because it is heading towards beauty, comfort, and serenity. Unlike other South Node contacts that that hold people back, I think people with both South Node and North Node contacts are destined to be in this lifetime without holding each other back because while the past life connection may provide comfort and familiarity, the North Node contacts have something to look forward to in this life. The moment I saw the synastry and composite charts of me and my best friend, I understood why we are together now.

Me (left), Angel (right)

Long before I knew that my graduation would be delayed until 2018, my best friend (and roommate) told me that she would really be graduating in 2018. The moment that my thesis adviser dropped me, I got a little depressed and many strange things showed up. At that time, my family was disappointed at me but I oddly felt like a big weight has been lifted off my chest. That event made me realize the importance of taking life seriously, being self-sufficient, and planning for one’s own future. Out of the blue, number synchronicities appeared daily. I always see repeating numbers – the most common of them was the 11:11. Most of these numbers say that the angels and the universe got my back. The cosmic forces probably wanted to let me know that something better will come my way, despite the misfortune that has befallen me.

A month after that incident happened, my best friend and I both saw a double rainbow for the first time in our lives. We were so happy and amazed at that “miracle”. We both knew that it was something significant. Personally, I felt that someone or something has lit up my heart. It was as if hope was poured down on my soul.

As I was lurking in the internet trying to find out the meaning of the rainbow miracle that we have seen, I have listed down some amazing things people have written about it:


A double rainbow symbolizes a transformation in life. The first rainbow represents the material and second the spiritual. No doubt that is why we stop to admire its beauty. It’s meant to align both our outer world with our inner spirit. (Soul Wise Living)

Double Rainbow Symbolism… Serendipity
A double rainbow means serendipitous magic is on the way, the path of personal magic is opening for you. Be true to yourself and your dreams and know that the Universe is conspiring on your behalf. This also tells you that your intuition is keener than you might have imagined…it says “it’s a sure sign to trust your vibes”. (Universe of Symbolism)

The rainbow itself is a symbol of hope and good fortune, a blessed bridge between heaven and earth, or as one site put it, “a bridge between the real and the imaginary”…
But a double rainbow… blessings multiplied. (Luna Musika)

Seeing a single rainbow is always special, but to witness a double rainbow is a rare phenomenon which deserves to be called a miracle. (Claire Montanaro)

Rainbows
Since the time of Noah’s ark, rainbows have been symbolic of God’s promise of love, care, support, and protection. When you ask the angels for a sign and you see a rainbow, it signals that your entire situation is being taken care of by them. Albino rainbows, double rainbows, and moonbows (rainbows appearing at night under the moonlight) are all so unusual that they leave no doubt as to their significance. Rainbows are not only signs, but also gifts of encouragement and guidance from the other side. (Doreen Virtue)

And according to Merriam-Webster, these are the definitions of SERENDIPITY:

>> luck that takes the form of finding valuable or pleasant things that are not looked for
>> the faculty or phenomenon of finding valuable or agreeable things not sought for

Pia Wurtzbach

Right now, about three months after I saw the double rainbow, I still don’t know how the “luck” would manifest in my life. But “serendipity” surely makes sense for me because I have always thought that what happened to me was a blessing in disguise. It was a moment of awakening. It was the universe’s way of pushing me forward to achieve my highest potential. It was the angels’ way of saying “Don’t worry, we still got your back. That’s just a very tiny obstacle in the way.” If ever I have prayed for a sign that I am on the right track but just forgot that I prayed for it, the double rainbow was surely a big yes.

I just realized that the universe is not against us. The angels and many other spirits are rooting for us. And they always talk to us in unearthly ways, we just have to open our eyes and believe. Namaste.

References:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.