Big Black Birds in Bald Trees (Dream)


Me: I had a very long dream and only the last part is clear. But in the middle of the dream, I was with many people outside, in what seems like a confusing procession because people are scattered in all directions, and I found myself being with a boy or two boys and I even had a crush on one of them. We get along well but I really forgot what happened.

The last part of the dream is when I was roaming around the building where my parents work in. But first, I saw trees outside which were short and bald, and each of the trees had a big, black bird perching there. Anyway, I was wandering around inside the building and then I found three people talking to themselves about how gorgeous the accessories made by one of them are. I saw the earrings, and it was big and square with a cartoon face of a girl and “Sofia Versace” is even written on the earrings. One of them probably got bored and talked to me, and we agreed to look around the place to buy accessories for ourselves.

However, this person I was with named Christina went ahead, probably expecting that I would follow her. However, I saw my father driving his motorcycle below us and he slowly smiled at me. I knew that that smile meant that I had to get in his motorcycle so we can go home together. My father and I went out the building and my friend was already out of sight. I wanted to say to her that I will be going home and shout to her but my parents (mama and papa) prevented me. We were in an area outside where there were bald and short trees with big black birds. My Papa even shooed away one black bird that seems to look like a vulture. But maybe it was a raven. It was just so big. That is all that I can remember.

Lawrence: Hi Anthea. Birds in trees represent freedom because they can fly through the sky and rest in the tree. Your father coming to get you on the motorcycle is a possessive father and one you might want to get away from – but yet you always return to his domain. I don’t know about the boys in the dream, but to me it means moving out of your home in the future. It might be difficult because of always returning to the home. When you do move make sure you don’t move back; be the crow and fly out of your home when you’re ready.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.