Painting the Sky (Dream Meaning)


I had this dream back in September this year and I wrote it down on this blog without consulting any psychic or spiritual person. But this time, I sent this particular dream to a psychic who has been very kind to me because he isn’t charging me anything. This was the dream that I have posted:
In my dream, I remember that there are two older girls who were making me paint some pictures for them. First, they let me paint a pretty sky with clouds that produce lightning. I was just in the process of drawing the lightning bolts when one of the girls made me write her name on the paper. It was “Laguia”. It was a name that I have never heard before. The sky with a lightning on it was also not threatening – it just contained lightning but the sky was really colorful and fun. Then, the two older girls showed me a painting that I was supposed to paint too. When I saw the painting, I was mesmerized and I couldn’t take my eyes off the paper. It was a watercolor painting of the sky with a big, pretty cloud. It was painted in pastel shades of blue, white, and lavender. As I was looking at the lovely painting of the sky, I was pretty sure that I could paint it. After all, the painting style done to the painting was very similar to mine.

I consulted Auntyflo’s dream dictionary and this is what the website has to say about sky dreams:
Seeing the sky in a dream is associated with your sublimeness, state of being majestic, and infinite freedom. Spiritually, the sky is the symbol of infinity and limitless possibilities. The sky refers to your strife for a better life and higher achievements.

In my blog post about this particular dream, I said this about the two girls:
I have googled the name and nothing interesting came up except for Spanish stuff. I think Laguia might be the name of one of my spirit guides and she is helping me at the present moment. Those two girls may be my spirit guides.

It’s just amazing that the hunches that I’ve had and some dream dictionaries online are really accurate in deciphering dreams because this is what my psychic said:
Lawrence: Hi Anthea, this is an easy one. Looking at the sky was mesmerizing to you – it means that you enjoy your freedom very much. The sky is free, nothing can hold the sky, it is always there in the open. 
No one can make you do anything but these girls did. But these girls were there to help you instead of being negative. 
Should I write a book on dreams? Lol  
Me: Lol you should! And I will really buy it hahaha. By the way who are these two girls? Are they spirits? 
Lawrence: They’re your guides, angels. Google angel guides connected to your soul. Now hit the sky lol.

It was funny; although some people may see me as meek and yielding, my family and ex-boyfriends know me best. I am not that way at all. I refuse any commands and I only do what I want even if they threaten me of whatever. My life is also full of obligations but I do not do them in a Virgo way even if I have a Virgo rising. I am also not a 9 to 5 office worker, I really agree with that because I have pondered about that many times (I have a Gemini Midheaven). I am also very Uranian in my natal chart aspect-wise. Mercury and Scorpio is more dominant in my chart but there  are many sextile and trine aspects to my Uranus which also makes me kind of…weird to some people and disobedient to tradition. Anyway, I was glad that he has confirmed that my spirit guides were working with me through my dreams. Perhaps some of my actions were really whispered to me by these lovely feminine guides. I will still have to investigate about angel guides later on. That’s all for now, Namaste! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.