Moon and Aphrodite Worship: Befriending the Divine Feminine


I have so much to be thankful for. Love follows me everywhere – filial love, friendships, romance, and more acquaintances that make me think why I have suddenly become approachable. Was it because Jupiter transits my ascendant for the whole year?

Anyway, I have a feeling that the moon (maybe the goddess Selene or the moon itself) and Aphrodite aids me in my life now. It’s already been a month since I have fallen in love with Wicca and I think most of my happiness right now is caused by the moon and Aphrodite, my patron goddess. Things in the recent weeks are definitely stressful but in the end, I always find love and support from the people with dominant feminine energy within them. In addition, I have reconciled with my ex-boyfriend from six years ago and we are good friends now. There are also lots of recent happenings wherein the universe assures me of my beauty and attractiveness through the compliments of other people. Perhaps it is Aphrodite’s way of assuring me, “Don’t wish for more beauty, because you already have it.” Younger people always greet me in the streets, saying Hi ate! which reminds me of my own sister whom I recently had a very big fight with. By the way, I think I have energetically fixed my relationship with my family even though they are far away. I can still feel their support although I cannot scientifically explain how. I can also feel the love, and care of acquaintances, as if they are always protecting and mothering me. They feel like mothers who want me to eat well, etc. It also seems that I have more female friends now, and more females are hugging me every day. I now feel the love and nurturing energy of females around me, instead of perceiving them as a threat to my emotional health. My best friend, especially, always shows concern for me and she loves being with me now more than ever. I am so thankful for these things. It feels like I am already feeling that “stability” theme that the year 2015 promised. J

I believe that worshipping Aphrodite and the Moon made me have peace with my own divine feminine, and it has manifested in my relationships with the females around me. In my natal chart, my moon in Cancer is in the 11th house. Natives with this particular placement tend to attract many friends, especially females, or people who have dominant feminine energy within them. The native is very careful in choosing friends, and treats them like family. My moon has equally good and harsh aspects, so my stories about friendships are bittersweet. But when I have best friends, they are mostly feminine, caring, beautiful, and sympathetic. I am closer to them more than my family. Before, I really find females around me to be antagonistic and treacherous, but nowadays I attract females to tend to listen to me and take care of me. They really make me feel what the Divine Feminine is really like. Through them, I experience the tender loving care that my own mother has not given me. My girlfriends give me hugs and kisses that I couldn’t get from my mother and sister. And these lunar friends are mostly the reason why I can survive the stresses of my adolescence.

I also combine the powers of Aphrodite and the moon to achieve my desires. I just desire love and beauty in my life, not really being interested in masculine achievements and all that. When I discovered about the moon water, I became excited. I make them every full moon and so far, it has given me good results regarding my biggest desire ever. Right now, all I can say is that I am very happy in the arms of the Divine Feminine; and because of that, I am not sure whether I would still venture out to discover the god or the energy of the Divine Masculine, and just be contented in the Divine Feminine. But what I am sure is that I will be a forever advocate of the causes of the moon and the love goddess, because that is where my heart is. Namaste. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.