Super Base (A Post about Sex and Sexuality)


A week ago, my high school friends (ABNU) decided to have a bonding overnight, as we traditionally do whenever we take vacations from school. When the middle of the night has come, and nearly all of us were already intoxicated, the “aminan” (confession) session has begun. A friend spun a bottle and my cousin *Francis admitted that he wasn’t a virgin already, and that he did it with another girl for three consecutive nights when he still had a girlfriend. It was around the time of Christmas, so he labelled it as his Christmas bonus. The next one was *Robyn, but almost everyone groaned as we all knew that she wasn’t a virgin anymore since we were juniors in high school and that she had already done it with approximately six guys. The next one was me. I admitted that I was still a virgin, but an additional question from Robyn made me admit that my boyfriend and I had gone to “base 3” and the only thing that we didn’t do was penetration because it hurts me, my boyfriend is uncomfortable seeing me get hurt, and he is so afraid of impregnating me even though he already fucked almost ten girls when he was still single (I am his first girlfriend). My friends were a bit shocked, but partly relieved because I am still a virgin, and asked questions about blowjobs and the like but I didn’t entertain them as I feel harassed by private questions like that. I decided to go to the restroom for a little while and when I went back to my friends, *Shalyah was already admitting something – she and her guy had already been to the third base, same as me and my boyfriend. We were all shocked as she was raised by very strict parents, and she was one of the prettiest in our group of friends. What’s more shocking is that she told us that the guy was still a suitor. She told me that she had the bravery to admit that after I admitted mine, and that’s what led to our “rare” closeness that night.

While the group was laughing and exchanging jokes, Shalyah and I kept to ourselves and whispered about our sexcapades and discovered how exciting the road we took was. Some friends were snooping and laughed at some words that they overheard, and they labelled us the “Super Base” (from Nikki Minaj’s Super Bass song) because of having reached the third base and because being not virgins is a bit unusual for our group. We’re like the only ones left virgins in the whole world. Our other friends even felt pressure for still being 100% virgins. That night was amazing because we got to open our hearts and dark secrets for our friends and have them understand the reasons for why we did that. I personally felt a bit left out of this modern “sexual” generation that we are in and that I was jealous of the girls that my boyfriend had fucked before me so I also wanted a complete sexual experience from him. I want him body and soul. Their friendly understanding for me and Shalyah was so nice that we promised to update each other of our next sexual experiences. We even hugged each other like crazy because we felt for the first time that we were going through the same things and our thoughts were almost the same – another proof that everything in this universe is one and interconnected. We left each other feeling that our emotional bond has gone through the next level.

Ever since I entered puberty, I have been curious about sex and my genitals. I do masturbate a lot, because I am a very sexual being. I really am. There was a period in my life wherein I adhered to a religion that’s all about suppression and self-sacrifice, so my lust was much suppressed and I criticized everyone who engages in premarital or casual sex. However, much change has taken place and I’m out there flaunting my sexuality (yet not engaging in sex) through the way I groom myself and through the inner sexuality that comes out of me because of my astrological placements. When you see my personal or dominant planets, you will see why I am the way I am:

Ascendant: Virgo (Mercury)
Sun: Libra (Venus)
Moon: Cancer (Moon)
Mercury: Libra (Venus)
Venus: Scorpio (Mars and Pluto)
Mars: Scorpio (Mars and Pluto)

My Virgo ascendant gives me a virginal appearance, personal impression, and outer personality. Virgo ascendant is very feminine too, since it is the sign of the virgin – think Beyonce when not performing onstage. It is also a mercurial sign, therefore I am overall ruled by Mercury, which contributes to my restlessness when it comes to mental stimulation. I consider myself very emotional, which I really am (considering that my moon is in Cancer), but people who don’t know me surely see me as a mental person with little capability of using my heart. My sun in Libra is a very good placement when it comes to physical beauty since Venusian suns (Taurus and Libra) have obvious physical beauty in them. (Observe the Taureans and Librans in your life to see my point.) My moon in Cancer is the natural home of the moon which makes me very moody and emotional, yet very feminine. I am a very, very feminine person. The traditional roles for women are innate in me, like nurturing, cooking, and the like because of my Cancer moon. My Libra mercury is not that important, it just means that I think and communicate in a Libran way – I love talking about relationships and am very keen about social labelling. The venus and mars placements are very important when it comes to love and desire, and I am just so lucky to have them both in the sign of Scorpio. Scorpio venuses are often found to be sexy, and can attract people sexually even when they don’t do anything. People often have secret crushes to them. Mars in Scorpio people have incredible sexual magnetism just like the Scorpio venus, but just a bit more intense. People have intense reactions to them, like intense repulsion or intense attraction, without knowing why – but most of the time people are mysteriously attracted to them. Like they wanna fuck them without really knowing why. Venusian placements can give a lot of beauty to a person, but Pluto (Scorpio) puts charisma and sex appeal to a person. I have all venus, mars, and pluto in the sign of Scorpio. One celebrity with venus and mars in Scorpio is Leonardo Dicaprio. When I saw him when I was very little (3 y/o), I had a tingling feeling in my genitals and I just fantasized about French kissing him (I see it in the television always). That’s how strong his sexual magnetism is. And now you get the idea of what effects venus and mars in Scorpio has on a person.


Just very recently, an older guy from my past (that I had a terrible crush on) started texting me again (I lost contact with him because I got angry and he’s just horny around me) even though he already has a girlfriend and I already have a boyfriend.
D: Opo. Pero nagtetext pa rin ako sayo. I can’t resist you kasi eh.
A: Tinetext mo lang ako pag horny ka eh wahaha
D: Ahe. Nakakahorny ka talaga kase
A: Bakit naman?
D: Di ko alam din ba. May ganun ako sayong nararamdaman kaya naaattract ako iba sex appeal mo eh.
I was very disappointed with this person because what I wanted before was a serious relationship, but he was so determined to fuck me and be the first guy to take away my virginity. I remember Lawrence the psychic told me that guys are attracted to me because they want to have sex with me, period. Sex. Period. That is frustrating, you know, since I want to be taken care of like knights going gaga over a damsel in distress. I didn’t want to be some kind of a sex object. However, I realized later on that I have so much power, since intense sexual attractiveness can get me the things that I want sometimes through manipulation. And lately, I don’t see this as a problem since I recognized that I am a very sexual person and that I always wanted to be satisfied sexually. I’ve always been a fan of Cleopatra, Britney Spears, and Adriana Lima mostly because I want their beauty and charm, but what they have in common really is sexual attractiveness. They are seen as sexual objects like Marilyn Monroe and instead of seeing it as degrading, I see it as very powerful. It’s nice that I have finally embraced my sexuality and decided to flaunt it for the purpose of self-expression.

*Names have been changed.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.