Fate's Health Message


I am currently consuming the two-month vacation before going to college, and I'm nearly at the end of the second month. My sickly body gets on my way of accomplishing things prior to enrollment and I'm mad at myself for that. I couldn't get my medical certificate because I still have Urinary Tract Infection (UTI). I am also struggling with this uncomfortable thing called conjunctivitis (sore eyes). Deadlines are pressuring me to get well quickly - and deadlines, pressure, and stress are three things that make me too furious to deal with them. I couldn't travel via airplane if my conjunctivitis still won't get off me. My flight will be five days from now. Just think of the pressure that I feel. I don't really want to worry but I'll be dead if I don't take action.

I don't have the mind of a realist, and I don't think that these illnesses weren't accidents caused by my carelessness. I may be angry and suffering from now, but I actually think that these are blessings in disguise, that there is a hidden message aimed for me. Maybe this was permitted by the universe, and it wants me to clearly get the message that I should take care of myself while I am away from home for a long time since she can't talk like humans.

I don't think that I'll be disregarding her message. Days from now I'll be independent, although I'll still be supplied money. No one can take care of me but myself. Friends and schoolmates have worries of their own, so I'm solely responsible for myself. Sickness is not an enemy that you can bully and defeat easily - it's more like a Goliath who torments you every time and you can't think of anything but ways to get rid of it. Even common cold and coughs are too annoying. I've realized now the value of health, and from now on, I'll take care of my physical body, the one which holds my soul so dear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.