A Rosebud


Sometimes, being impulsive brings positive results. I tend to do things right away without thinking about the consequences - just the desire of wanting to do something. I don't really make decisions, I just go with the flow and if I really have to decide on something, I do it on the last minute. Plans always get cancelled. I just do things depending on my mood. Being impulsive actually leads to adventures, new experiences, and they're often out-of-this-world.

I just love the simple and carefree life that I am currently leading on. I actually have a lot of worries, but I don't think about them. I worry about the next novel that I will read and the things that I could do when faced with boredom. As they say, I am still childish. I don't feel that I will be a college student this June. I will surely be envious of the high school students later on (who want to be college students right away) because they still have their happy-go-lucky ways which I doubt most college students have, because of the hectic schedules and the large amount of information that needs to be absorbed by their brains.

Some people have summer classes. I often wonder why they do that. I wonder how they can be so diligent. I am too lazy for it. I actually feel that schools and universities rob me of my freedom, and I always long for summer so bad. I may not want my brain to be idle, but still my curiosity and passion makes me learn things and my carefree nature makes me have adventures with lots of lessons. I am actually in the process of knowing myself.

Finally, because I lead a happy life right now, I know that even successful people may be longing of this. They follow their minds, while I follow my heart. That's just how I am. I have no regrets, even though I was a bit lazy during my high school days. I was a bit of a rebel too. The experiences that I had made me learn lots of things that can be useful as I proceed to the next chapter of my life. I am contented with what I have now. And I am sure that my future will be very bright. I have experienced lots of struggles, and I am sure that there are still lots of them waiting for me on the way. They will help me become the beautiful woman that I am to be.

I am still a rosebud that is not yet blooming. Just wait and see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.