Success is the best revenge.


Yes, vengeance is not mine, I know. However, I must not live like a loser. To survive in this cruel world, one shall not be contented in who he is, what he knows, and what he is capable of. Humble geniuses aren't always recognized; those who show off and are a bit egotistical are the ones who end up being admired by the world. Although humility is a virtue, it can't always get you far. Although you know how great you are, you can always be stepped on by some self-absorbed monsters who think that they are better than you.

I was degraded, criticized, humiliated, and never appreciated. Don't get me wrong, I'm not into competition. I'm just fighting for survival. Nobody already gives a damn about the virtues of the innocent lambs. Being constantly criticized and humiliated hurts, and it makes me badly want to prove myself to the offenders. The wounds that they have inflicted upon my heart screams for justice. I will get up one day and crush them into pieces.

Forgiveness is hard to give without any apology. I plan to take a literature degree, even though it is an impractical course. I just want to follow my heart to bring happiness to myself. It is my specialty and field of interest, and I know that I will do well with it. After finishing it, I plan to go to a law school. I greatly believe that I can do it. When I become a successful lawyer, no one can ever ridicule me again. If ever they fell into dark fates, I can only look down on them with scornful eyes. Also, I promise that I will be prettier than Britney Spears that they'll regret criticizing my face. Brace yourselves because I will come back to make you pay. Thanks for provoking me. [Mars in Scorpio speaking]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.