True Love Waits - And Yes, It Exists


I believe in soul mates. I believe in forever. I believe in true love. I believe in destiny. Realistic people may disagree with me, but I don't really care. I won't lose hope because I'm still young. The right man will come when I am matured enough - when I'm emotionally, physically, mentally, and spiritually ready. Someday, my missing half will come to complete me. Yes, someday. That someday will surely come except if I die right away.

When Adam felt alone, God gave him a companion who is a woman named Eve. They complemented each other perfectly. They loved with a love that was more than love, remained faithful to each other, and stayed together until death parted them. If some people claim to have found their soul mates and are now happily married, I'm sure that I will too - someday. God has known me even before I was conceived; so when it comes to matters like this, he knows best. He knows who is best suited for me and he is yet to come someday because this is not yet the right time. Now all that I have to do is to prepare and wait patiently for the second coming of Jesus and for the coming of my other half in my life.

As early as now, I am already imagining what my soul mate and I will feel when we meet each other. There will surely be a strong unexplainable attraction. The feelings that we will have for each other would be pure love. We will never get bored with each other. We will always get butterflies whenever we're together, and will be perfectly happy even if we just sit together in silence. I believe that he will make me experience love at first sight. The attraction between us would be so intense that it would be impossible to separate us. We will instantly know that we are born for each other. We'll understand each other even if we say nothing at all. That's how I comprehend true love. I know that such thing exists, I just have to believe.

"Take delight in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart." - Psalm 37:4

Honestly speaking, I don't really care about earthly things. As Helen Keller quoted, "The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or ever touched - they must be felt with the heart." As a girl, I want to be protected, cherished, and feel love from a man. I strongly yearn for true love and the true happiness and peace that it brings to our soul. I don't really care about how high my grades are or the things that I have achieved or the beautiful things that I own. Vanity, pride, and power are trivial things that prevents us from the things that bring us true happiness. It is love that I long for, and the right man for me. For God knows that this is what my heart desires, I know that it will be given to me. someday.

As hard as it may seem for me, I will try to wait because I know that that man, whoever he is, is really worth the wait. I'm sure that Mr. Right would feel great when I tell him that I've tried to avoid flirting with other guys while I've waited faithfully for him. All the passionate love that burns inside me will remain in my heart even if I cannot hold it in anymore because I want to give it to the most special person who is yet to come in my life. He better watch out when I pour out all my affections to him because he'll surely be bloated. He'll never hunger for love, and he won't need to seek attention from other women. You better prepare too for my arrival into your life, my future spouse. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.