Never Get Tired of Loving.


Several people may hurt me, and they may be the ones whom I love/loved the most, but they won't make me bitter. Surely, I'd be angry and pathetic for a time but it'll pass, and I will have the need of giving love again. I had my first crush when I was three (I think it was Leonardo DiCaprio), and I've loved the idea of love since then. I guess I was born in this world to give love and long for it.


"There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made in perfect love."
1 John 4:18

When I talk about love, it can be about all kinds of love. But...as usual, this is about romantic love. Even though I was a bit traumatized by some bad relationship experiences, I am not afraid to love again. It'll be unfair to my soul mate (or twin flame, if I really happen to have one) or to my future husband. I will love as if I am not afraid of getting hurt. I will love as if this is my last day on earth. I will love very passionately, because my soul is full of love. 

My heart may be destroyed in any way possible: crush it, throw it, stab it, or pound it - but eventually it will grow back to being whole again. I have said "I'll love you forever" to some former beaus and I guess I really mean it. We may have stopped communicating with each other now, but there is still love left for them - I know it when I see them. If they just say sorry and attempt to befriend me, I'll surely treat them well as a friend, and I'll do good things for them because I loved them, they once made me happy, and they have been written in my diary. 

My heart is currently on fire. It burns with so much love. I can feel it. It needs someone to be showered affections upon. You may say that I should be paying attention to my studies and not to crappy stuff like this. You are right, but I can't take this away from me. This is my nature, this is how God designed me.

"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."
1 Corinthians 13:13

When I'm finally married to my future husband, I'll make sure that he will have no regrets. He will receive the greatest portion of love that I could ever give. I will be the most loving wife and mother, expressing my love for my future family in any way possible. And even though I am just this young, I am already envisioning my married life, and it will never be as miserable as others'. I will keep the peace and harmony at all costs. I will really make the man destined for me think that he is very lucky to have me. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.