Dear Crush


I know you know that I like you
And I'm hoping that you're like that too.
But because I can't control your feelings
If you like my best friend  I can do nothing.
You're my first thought when I wake up
My fancy when I dream or nap.
The reason why I go to school,
A sight of you makes me delightful.
In my wallet I have your pictures
That I always look at even during lectures
When I am bored I scribble your name
And I've been inspired ever since you came.
I look at every act you do
And I can't take my eyes off you
I blush when you stare or talk to me
I'm so crazy for you, can't you see?
I don't care if you don't feel the same
But my heart always screams your name
I've always wanted to get your attention
And I don't care if it's just infatuation
Now that I've already made my confession
About my true feelings and emotion
I want you to know that you are my first love
The most important thing that I could ever have.




I composed this when I was 13, and I was crazy about a classmate.:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.